About Me

This is a time for you to splurge... honey.... set a corse on how youll dress for all seasons. be DISGUSTING!

Wednesday 28 March 2012

VIV TRENDS

I KNOW A GOOD THING WHEN I SEE ONE... maybe in other things I'm blind, but when it comes to some thing i was born for... damn i see beyond whats in front of me. i love familiarising my self with social networks... just like google you can get away with anything. in my line of work *fashion journalism* I'm kind of obliged to be in every social network... but i must say, i love facebook... you know you can get hold of me anytime.... point being, i found VIV TRENDS on facebook a while ago, but i didn't realise how disgusting this people are... disgusting in a sense that they rock... i just had to right about them.. this is an on line shop from Malaysia... not only are they cheap, but their clothes are of quality, and style in its last degree. it is only today that i saw what this shop is capable of... personally, i adore this kind of clothes... NASTY GAL HAS SOME COMPETITION.... i mean, as far as ma heart is concerned. if you wanna blow me away, this is how you do it:



















pictures  available from VIV TRENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment