About Me

This is a time for you to splurge... honey.... set a corse on how youll dress for all seasons. be DISGUSTING!

Friday 27 January 2012

JUST FOR LAUGHS

OK.... i understand makeup can do a lot of things, my word! Lady Gaga is something else without makeup...  hmmmm! OK i don't want to be sued so I'm not going to say much... stunned is just an understatement. i don't have a word to describe my reaction right now.
you see google is showing us wonders.
I'm gonna have to start telling people how wonderful makeup is. this is close to a miracle. LOL
people shouldn't walk looking like this in the streets. i wonder what she looks like when she wakes up.
 at least press your hair lady, and those eyebrows need some colour gosh!
this is scary.
how do you move from that
to this


this is what I'm talking about.
pictures available from:http://www.buzzfeed.com/gustavoa/lady-gaga-un-made-4bf

No comments:

Post a Comment