About Me

This is a time for you to splurge... honey.... set a corse on how youll dress for all seasons. be DISGUSTING!

Thursday 26 January 2012

IM A SHOE ADDICT, NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT

i have a lot of things that i obsess about, clothes, accessories, hair and all. but i must say I LOVE SHOES WITH ALL MY HEART, SOUL AND LIVERS. I'm just a shoe addict, i would die for a pair of cool funky platform heels. i really don't understand a girl that's in her right mind and doesn't love heels. a friend of mine didn't like them at all..... but when you staying with me.... gosh! you better love them,  I MAKE YOU LOVE THEM. at first she was a little scared to wear your 4 inch heels, but i told her.... lets start with the not so long ones... and i tell you now, she adores them. my closest friends all wear heels. IT REALLY MUST BE ILLEGAL FOR A GIRL NOT TO OWN AT LEAST TWO PAIRS OF HEELS. but that's just my opinion. i love shoes and i have every kind. they are just a part of me.
6inch, 7inch heels, you know that's my thing.
SHOES SHOULD BE A GIRL'S NEXT BEST FRIEND.

HERE ARE SOME SHOES I WOULD LIKE TO OWN THIS YEAR (2012)

you know its NASTY GAL

















THE REST I FOUND ON GOOGLE... you get away with a lot of things on google

red sole heels are soooo in its not even a joke anymore. they are so nice and elegant in any colour. 








some shoes are just to die for... who ever came up with the idea of heels.... he/she definitely has to get some sort of gift from us ladies.... i think of that person as a life Savior LOL!

I'm a colourful person, so why not?




this is the punk's type of shoe, i love this style, its very different... its not what any girl would go for.




i love animal print shoes, but I've had it with leopard print, i seriously need a break  from it. zebra print and snake skin shoes are the  NEW IN thing... you got to have either one, OR BOTH.
I've realised something...
the shoes that i want are not in an actual physical store, they are sold online.
which is nice, but i personally prefer an actual store, its just easier like that.
YEAH! WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN PERSONAL PREFERENCES.

No comments:

Post a Comment